Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It Burns!

Tonight for diner we had pot roast, green beans and carrots. I steamed all the veggies, but the green beans were too crunchy for Jacob to get down; he just left them in his mouth while he stuffed everything else in. Before I steamed the carrots I put some seasoning with a bit of spice which I thought wouldn't be too much.
He loved the pot roast, cheese and crackers, and we were getting him to eat the carrots (he'd had about 2 baby carrots) when all of a student he started yelling and sticking his tongue out. I felt so bad that the spices must have burnt his tongue.
We gave him some more cheese and it was quickly relieved, and because we fixed it so quickly I can say without much regret it was kind of cute how he stuck his tongue out like that and we instantly.
The good part of me ruining all the food (except for the meat) for Jacob was that he got cinnamon crackers with yogurt between them and he absolutely loved it!

No comments: