Last night Michael took Jacob to see if he needed a diaper change, and came back out laughing. Apparently Jacob not only gave a little squirt this time during the change; this time he decided to go the distance and cover the wall, himself and changing table.
Scoot's lessons on marking your territory really got through to Jacob, and I found it hysterical.
Today I'm home alone with Jacob and decided to wake him up for a diaper change and figured it would be easy since he was so tired and out of it. I'm not sure if it is because I'm so tired too, or my mind just wasn't with it, but I didn't get the clean diaper unfolded and ready. As I unfolded the new diaper I looked down at Jacob to see a stream of pee flying up in the air and covering a good section of the wall.
I got the stream covered and was ready to move on when all of a sudden his farts were no longer just air and there was still no diaper down.
Now Jacob is in another outfit for the day and both changing pad covers are in the wash. Guess that's what I deserve for laughing at Michael.
No comments:
Post a Comment