Monday, July 4, 2011

Time to Change the Play List

The other day I put Jacob down for a nap, started the computer, turned on my play list and started picking up around the house. When Jacob woke up I didn't even think about the music playing while I got him ready and prepared snack.

After a couple minutes I walked into the living room with his snack and saw Jacob dancing all around the room. He was going crazy and having so much fun I didn't think about what was playing.

I enjoyed the show and seeing him so happy but then realized he was dancing to Eminem and every other word was f-this or that.

Guess it's time to make an edited playlist that is a bit more family friendly.

1 comment:

Judi Mohn Griggs said...

I hear he was asking for some Michael Franti and Spearhead... wants to practice up his boat dancing...