There really isn't much to update on this week. We had an arctic blast come through, and although temps are back above freezing, it is still pretty cold and cloudy. I'm definitely ready for the spring to hurry on in so I can break out the open toed shoes again.
This weekend is busy with two birthday parties, picking out paint because we both finally decided we didn't love the color we chose first, putting together nursery furniture, and cleaning out the nursery. Definitely not a lay on the couch all day type of weekend.
However, there will be no cleaning except for some laundry because our housekeeper started yesterday and she is so amazing! I'm going to love coming home every other Thursday from now on :)
** I'm bad about taking pictures to post, but even Michael has started saying he wants to start taking them, so by tonight I shold get better about taking and posting some. **
* How far along?: 28 weeks - 12 weeks until the due date
* Total weight gain: Definitely gaining faster now even though I'm really cutting out the sweets. Up to 17 pounds now, still normal, but a bit scary.
* How big is baby?: About 2.25 lbs and almost 15 inches from head to toe. He's definitely filling up my tummy now.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes and normal sweaters a size too large
* Sleep?: I've been snoring this past week because I've been so stuffy; just glad Michael thinks it is hilarious. Otherwise, normal sleeping for me.
* Best moment this week?: We've spent a lot of time with friends this week, and I actually went to the bar last Friday night. It was nice relaxing and playing shuffleboard like we used to do. I'm so happy to have friends that changed their night to go to non-smoking bars so I could join in.
* Movement?: I'm very interested in how he is positioned right now since I fell most the movement on my lower left side and upper right. Not quite sure how he's hitting both sides. Not so much the crazy kicking movement of weeks past since it is getting tight in there, but I can feel most of his movement now. Last night he even tried to tell Scoot to shush by kicking every time he barked.
* Food cravings?: Still a lot more beef than I ever ate before
* Labor signs?: Keeping a look out, but none. It's strange being far enough that I'm supposed to watch for this now.
* Belly button in or out?: Definitely getting shallow - I don't really want it to pop...I like my innie!
* What I miss: Breathing
* What I'm looking forward to: I didn't think I was going to do this, but Carter's has a good sale going on this weekend and I'm really wanting to go and buy some outfits. So today at lunch, I'm looking forward to shopping for Jacob. Also, I'm really excited for my showers - it all just seems real now.
No comments:
Post a Comment