Officially Monday is the start of third tri, but I think this is close enough to celebrate.
This week we discovered another food that Jacob loves. Spaghetti! After we had it for dinner this week he bounced all around and ended the night with a hard as can be kick that even Michael noticed was harder than normal. Then after leftovers for lunch he spent the whole afternoon kicking around until I got in my car to go home. Nothing else this week has gotten him going like that.
There was a doctor's appointment, but nothing really happened at that. The heartbeat is 147 bpm, and my stuffiness is completely normal. It will just be nice when I can breathe again. Oh! There will be another ultrasound around 34 weeks. Our next appointment is January 26 and I have to go and take my glucose tolerance test a week before that. I can't believe we're in the final stretch.
* How far along?: 27 Weeks
* Total weight gain: About 14 pounds
* How big is baby?: I'm so confused on this, it changes with everything I read. I know he's just over 2 pounds though and perhaps around 14 inches with his legs stretched out.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes - With this bitter cold snap I'm layering everything possible to stay warm.
* Sleep?: If I could actually breathe then sleeping wouldn't be too bad.
* Best moment this week?: All the movement after spaghetti
* Movement?: Every day!
* Food cravings?: None really, just the usual I guess.
* Labor signs?: None now, but the doctor gave me information on pre-term labor signs to watch out for now.
* Belly button in or out?: It's stretching and getting shallow
* What I miss: Strong medicine, I never realized how much I loved instant relief
* What I'm looking forward to: Just getting things ready still. The whole weekend should pretty much be below freezing, so a good weekend to stay in and work on stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment