At Jacob's 2 month appointment he didn't want to show the doctor that he could easily raise his head when on his tummy. From that day forward we dramatically increased the amount of tummy time we did each day. We wanted to make sure he aced that development test at the next appointment.
That plan didn't quite work. I'd put him down on top of me, flat on the mat, pillow on the mat, over a mirror... every combination possible, but all he wanted to do was suck his fingers and kick his legs.
Last night Michael put Jacob on hi chest and what do you know - he held up his head! I kept trying and got the smallest lift, but nothing substantial. All of a sudden this afternoon I put him on my chest and he kept his head up high almost the entire time.
He's sitting up in his Bumbo and holding his head up, he'll be crawling around before we know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment