Since buying that hat he has been on a mission to find some Texans gear that fits Jacob. He even agrees to go to baby stores to see if they have any Texans stuff out yet.
Right before the season started I found a cute Texans outfit in Jacob's size and surprised him by putting Jacob in it for the first game. He loved it and took pictures on his phone to show people at the game, then came home in a great mood because they won.
Next week was an away game and once again Jacob had to wear the outfit. Although it was a close game, Texans won again.
For the third game Michael went to the game and I had to go to a baby shower so Jacob had family watch him. Michael trusted me to put the outfit on him again and reminded me several times before heading out. I got the onesie on, but with the crazyness of the morning I didn't get the pants on and instead placed them in the diaper bag with directions to put them on before the game started. That afternoon the Cowboys kicked the Texans butts and Michael blamed me because Jacob never got his pants on.
Guess the luck ran out on that outfit because Michael decided to dress him in this outfit for the last game.
No comments:
Post a Comment