At some point having both ovens running made it extremely too hot in the kitchen so I joined the guys. As Justin was talking to me I had a direct view into the dining room when I noticed the camera battery charger that I had been missing for over a month. I did my best to keep in the conversation for the next couple minutes but all I wanted to do was jump up and grab the charger (and of course call out to Michael that I hadn't lost it after all)!
We've torn the house apart looking for this silly thing and all along it was sitting in plain sight on top of the bar cart where we normally store the camera bag. How had we not seen it before?
Because I have a charged battery now I was able to download the pictures that have been sitting there forever, so as Jacob gets ready to turn 6 months tomorrow, I'm happy to show off some 4 month old pictures of him and his love for the TV remote.
Oh look! There is that beautiful remote.
No comments:
Post a Comment