Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lots of Love

Jacob is discovering how great stuffed animals are. In his crib he has a turtle mini pillow pet, small blue dog and larger exact replica of my childhood puppy. It's crazy to think he has all that in his crib now when both Michael and I were not so long ago petrified to have anything even near his crib and would move Jacob at various times in the middle of the night because we didn't like him so close to the bumper - even though it was breathable.

When I get him in the morning to start the day or after nap time he moves all his animals around to their correct spots, and after that he's ready to get out.

He's also started to give all kisses. It's not part of his morning routine, but if I'm laying on one of his large dogs while we're playing he'll go to it's nose and give it a kiss, with a little peck sound and all. I can ask for a million kisses, but he just laughs and gives all his stuffed animals kisses instead. Even at the gift shop at the aquarium yesterday he kissed all the homeless stuffed animals there.

At least there's no sign saying, "You kiss, you buy."

No comments: