This past weekend was full of playgrounds. We invaded a neighborhood splash pad (which I felt kind of bad about with the complete lack of moisture in the area, but they still had it running), and later that day we went to our normal park mid-afternoon because of my mistake with the gym child care program's times and the equipment was way too hot to play on. On Sunday we kept the trend going and while Michael was tailgating Jacob and I met a couple grandparents at a county park before the sun got too hot. Later in the afternoon we went to watch the game at a friend's house with a few other kids and went to the neighborhood park after the game.
I can't wait for the weather to cool down a bit because he loves climbing around the equipment and knows how to go down the slide all by himself. He's getting so big. I love watching him explore at the park.
Getting used to the playground - hairstyle thanks to sunscreen

My little monkey climbing up the slide...with a helping hand

Water break

Shady spot to cool down and hide

The most handsome little man

Playing with his bowl after snack time in the pavillion

My gosh it's crazy to see how big he's gotten and all the personality that has come from that sleepy little baby we met just over a year ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment