Friday, November 13, 2009

19 Weeks, right on time!

The crazy part of the season is finally starting to wind down for me. I have my district manager coming in today and a large event on Saturday, then one more week of class and I'll have a normal weekend without a care in the world :)
Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* How far along?: 19 weeks
* Total weight gain: About 3 pounds. I found a weight gaining chart and it says I need to gain an extra pound or so to be normal, but I'm happy with it.
* How big is baby?: The size of a mango! A little over 6 inches and 8.5ox. The fruits comparrisons are getting so large now, and much yummier than the onion a few weeks ago.
* Maternity clothes?: I like that maternity shirts actually give me kind of a pregnant look instead of a beer gut look. Pants are always maternity and I go back and forth in tops right now. (Same as last week)
* Sleep?: About normal. However, some stupid person lets their dogs out at 5AM every morning now and doesn't care they spend the whole morning yipping.
* Best moment this week?: Kind of sort of...I got my first comment from someone that didn't know I was pregnant. It is only a kind of best moment because I don't particulary like the lady. We were discussing plans for Santa when she randomly asked when my baby was due. She had some balls to ask considering I still just look pudgy - Michael said I should have responded with, "No baby, I just drank a lot of beer last night and had a big lunch."
* Movement?: Yes! I feel about one kick or punch a day.
* Food cravings?: Nothing really this week. I think it has been too busy to put much thought into it.
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: Nothing much
* What I'm looking forward to: I get next weekend off!!!!!
* Milestone: Feeling some sort of movement almost every day.

No comments: