Friday, November 27, 2009

21 Weeks

No picture today. Michael and I have been relaxing all day, and it has been amazing. The only down side to that is I am nowhere close to looking appropriate for a picture. Maybe tomorrow.

* How far along?: 21 weeks
* Total weight gain: Still haven't stepped on the scale, once again...maybe tomorrow
* How big is baby?: 4 inches longer than last week (but I think that's because they've started measuring from head to toe instead of head to rump) equaling about 10.5" or the length of a banana. Weight is getting closer to a pound with about 13 oz.
* Maternity clothes?: I got some cold weather things the other day, but if the weather is going to stay cold now I'm going to have to continue picking up pieces here and there.
* Sleep?: I've never been a good sleeper, so this just isn't a good question for me.
* Best moment this week?: Thanksgiving. It is definitely the best meal of the year, and I still strongly believe it should be made several times a year.
* Movement?: There were a couple days with no movement, but yesterday little one was very active and today I feel like there is a pounding on my bladder, probably punishment for working all night instead of sleeping.
* Food cravings?: Veggies
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: Not much
* What I'm looking forward to: 4 days until our big ultrasound! Extremely excited about that. Also, I'm not the biggest fan of corporate trips and leaving Michael and Scoot at home, but I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends from the other malls while in California next week.
* Milestone: Our little one now has eye brows and lids.

No comments: