Since we found out our friends Brandon and Sarah are pregnant at about the same time we found out we were, it was decided that we would either both have boys or one of us would have a boy and the other a girl.
When it comes to expeirencing pregnancy differently, Sarah and I are probably the complete extremes.
While I experienced morning sickness and all that fun stuff, she actually battled through it. The only food aversion I've had is grilled chicken (which happily is long gone :)), Sarah has a list of foods that although they sound amazing, once you get them to your mouth they turn disgusting.
Lastly, and probably the most obvious to people is the way we show. Since about 8 weeks Sarah has had to start modifying her clothing to make it fit and continued to form her bump from that point on, while nobody could tell I was pregnant until maybe a week ago.
These differences really made me believe that we both couldn't be carrying the same gender. I know it is all completely plausible, but I just feel that we are having opposites.
Yesterday Sarah and Brandon went for their Big Ultrasound....
It's a girl! Well, there is an 80% chance it is a girl, the baby wasn't positioned correctly, so their going back today to make sure.
I completely understand them wanting to go back to make sure, but for my reasons I'm going to say 80% chance means it is a girl.
Anyways, all this to say that last night I had my first baby dream. We were having our ultrasound and you could easily tell it was a boy on the screen.
One more week to see if I'm right!
1 comment:
my guess is still a boy :-)
Post a Comment