Friday, November 20, 2009

Big, big, BIG week! (Not in order of importance)
1) Half way mark today!!! Actually, now that I think about it, I guess next Friday will be since it will be 20 weeks down and 20 to go. However, I'm still going to celebrate today.
2) Last night was the last night of my class and I passed with a 97! Darn 93 on the final brought me down from my 100 average. I'm really hoping to keep in touch with everyone from class because it was a great group and I want to see where everyone ends up.
3) I get a few weeks extra to study for my state exam because I messed up on the dates and messed my previously scheduled test.
4) Last week was my last Saturday to work for about a month...woo hoo!!!
5) 1 1/2 weeks until our next ultrasound, and then we'll know boy or girl and confirm once again that we have a healthy baby :)
6) We picked out our furniture and started some of the registry! We didn't want to scan in the store because I was exhausted and Michael wasn't feeling well so I completely confused the Babies R Us associate by asking for the registry info and then saying thank you and walking out without taking the scanner.
7) I stood up for myself and the mall this past week, and that felt really good.
8) I'm remembering to post a picture with this week's post!


* How far along?: 20 Weeks!! (3 more weeks until V Day, where they can deliver the baby and have a good chance for survival)
* Total weight gain: I honestly haven't stepped on a scale this past week, but I'm sure it has gone up a bit. However, looking in the mirror I've been nervous because it doesn't look like much of a bump at all, but Michael insists I'm growing, and I guess this is the only time I won't mind him saying that.
* How big is baby?: The size of a cantaloupe! 6 1/2 inches and 10.6 oz. A little freaky that there is something the size of a cantaloupe inside me.
* Maternity clothes?: Pants definitely, however I'm tempted to put some normal jeans on just to see. Non-maternity tops still fit well as long as they are a bit longer, shorter ones come up to high now and show off the lovely maternity band on my pants.
* Sleep?: I've never been a good sleeper, so this just isn't a good question for me.
* Best moment this week?: See above, it has been a very active week.
* Movement?: Yes! I definitely think I'm feeling movement, especially when I wake up in the middle of the night I can feel rumblings. Really looking forward to being able to feel more, but don't want to rush it since I know it will start to hurt at some point.
* Food cravings?: Nothing big, I was on a cake thing for a couple days, but mostly veggies.
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: It would be nice to get drunk with my friends or go out to the bar and play darts with them. However, we live on the outskirts of Houston city limits and you're still allowed to smoke in most of the bars around us.
* What I'm looking forward to: I get next weekend off!!!!!
* Milestone: Remembering to post pictures this week, even if they were just taken in my office.

No comments: