Monday, December 7, 2009

22 Weeks

I'm late on this one, but that's because I was travelling last week and then took the weekend to relax.
On Tuesday we went for our BIG U/S and found out we are most definitely having a little boy!! He was wiggling all around during the whole ultrasound which made it hard to get good pictures of him and for the technician to get measurements, but everything looks perfect. We saw he has a brain and skull around it, 4 chambers to his hear, bladder and kidneys. I'll post pictures of the ultrasound in another post this afternoon. The ultrasound also showed we are measuring about a week ahead, but that can change depending on growth spurts and such.
Next appointment is at the end of the month!

* How far along?: 22 weeks
* Total weight gain: Starting to gain. At doctor's appointment I was up 7 pounds.
* How big is baby?: 7 to 7 1/2 inches and about 1 pound, about the size of a 1lb bag of coffee grinds. During the ultrasound he measured about 15 oz.
* Maternity clothes?: Most definitely
* Sleep?: I've never been a good sleeper, so this just isn't a good question for me.
* Best moment this week?: A great ultrasound with tons of pictures!
* Movement?: Lots! The other day I was sitting with my arm resting on my stomach and actually felt him kick from the outside. The only problem is he is already a brat and will stop kicking whenever you put your hand near.
* Food cravings?: Veggies and chocolate
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: Not much
* What I'm looking forward to: Working on the nursery

No comments: