A couple days late, but the official move to 25 weeks was on Christmas Day. Lots of family stuff and tons of fun, it was a great holiday.
On another note, we received several newborn onesies, which are so tiny. It is hard to believe that in just 3 more pounds Jacob could fit in those cute little outfits. Also a little scary he could be born barely fitting in those.
* How far along?: 25 weeks
* Total weight gain: Still about 12 pounds. It has been pretty steady around that for the past few days, buy I'm sure all the Christmas goodies haven't helped.
* How big is baby?: 8 1/2 to 9 inches, about the size of a 5lb sack of flour, and up to 2 lbs.
* Maternity clothes?: Yes
* Sleep?: I've never been a good sleeper, so this just isn't a good question for me.
* Best moment this week?: Christmas
* Movement?: He's extremely active when I'm relaxing but on days I'm running around I don't feel him as much
* Food cravings?: Veggies, chocolate and BBQ. I could eat BBQ every day
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: A SoCo and Diet
* What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready. It is starting to feel real.
No comments:
Post a Comment