Friday, December 11, 2009

23 Weeks

Not too much going on this week. In fact this week seems to have just morphed with last week, so it is hard for me to even tell them apart. Tomorrow Michael and I are going to Babie R' Us to work on the registry a bit more and then depending on energy levels go to do some Christmas shopping and look at paint samples. All sorts of fun stuff!


* How far along?: 23 weeks
* Total weight gain: Starting to gain. Probably around 8 pounds, but I haven't checked since the doctor's appointment. Supposedly I'll start gaining about a pound a week now which doesn't sound that great to me.
* How big is baby?: 7 1/2 to 8 inches, about the size of a loaf of bread, and up to 1.25 lbs
* Maternity clothes?: Most definitely. Even Michael said he noticed a bump the other day * Sleep?: I've never been a good sleeper, so this just isn't a good question for me.
* Best moment this week?: Coming home from California
* Movement?: He has really active days and then a couple days in a row where I barely feel anything which is frustrating
* Food cravings?: Veggies, chocolate and BBQ. I could eat BBQ every day
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: A SoCo and Diet
* What I'm looking forward to: Working on the nursery and registry this weekend

No comments: