It was a rush to the appointment since I got stuck at work a little later than I should have. Also, I stopped at McDonalds for a little caffeine to make sure he would move around for the ultrasound and somehow got stuck behind the only lady in America who needed a Happy Meal explained to her. Luckily I got there right on time.
The technician we got was amazing and explained everything to us. She even laughed that he was moving around so much and at one point had folded in half into a jack knife position. She was so patient though and was able to get all the measurements needed and show us that everything looked fine.
Below are some images of Jacob. (There are explinations at the bottom of each image, just click the linke to make it larger.)


1 comment:
Totally. Utterly amazing!!!
Post a Comment