Today is Vitality Day. Meaning if Jacob were born today he would have a good chance of making it. Yea! Not that I want him to be born today, we're not nearly ready and it would be best if he waited for full term.
This Saturday is my last weekend even for the year! I just have a few more Christmas gifts to buy and I'm good to go for next week. Because I can't climb in and out of the attic with boxes this year we haven't put up any decorations, but Saturday morning Michael is going to help me get some out. It is a little late, but they'll be up for the important part and we'll do more next year.
I promise pictures tonight!
* How far along?: 24 weeks
* Total weight gain: Big jump to 12 pounds. From everything I've read this is a normal to low weight to be at, so I'm not too upset. Could have just been a growth spurt, or my need for dark chocolate lately.
* How big is baby?: 8 to 8 1/2 inches, about the size of a 1/2 gallon of milk, and up to 1.5 lbs
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, some of my normal tops don't cover up my tummy anymore.
* Sleep?: I've never been a good sleeper, so this just isn't a good question for me. (I slept sooo good last night, didn't even have to wake up once to turn on the sound machine in the middle of the night.)
* Best moment this week?: It has been a really crazy week, that made me realize how lucky I am to have Michael and Scoot and the rest of my family.
* Movement?: Movement every day. Yesterday I ate strawberries and he danced around for a while with that, then as I was trying to fall asleep last night he didn't want to stop moving around. Not too many solid kicks, but movement all the time.
* Food cravings?: Veggies, chocolate and BBQ. I could eat BBQ every day
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: A SoCo and Diet
* What I'm looking forward to: Christmas is next week!
1 comment:
ddon't worry about decorations - we're there to see you, Michael and Scoot. That's the celebration!
Post a Comment