On Friday Michael and I tried to get Jacob excited about his toys since we now have to keep him entertained instead of nappy. We started with Sophie the giraffe and he fell asleep with his arm around her. Then we tried the rattle and he couldn't care less.
Sunday we tried again, and although the toys don't entertain him that much (however he does like mirrors now) he learned to hold on to his toys! I first noticed when he had pulled his pacifier out of his mouth and was so pissed that it wasn't in his mouth but I couldn't help because he was holding the pacifier in his hand and I was so proud of that. After getting agitated enough he dropped the pacifier and I replaced it in his mouth, and all was good in the world.
As I was getting ready for the day later on he was in my lap as I put make up on. He played with my mascara and an eye pencil, holding and swinging it all around. So cute!
Any way, below is a video of him with his rattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment