Sunday, May 23, 2010

It has been awhile

I've forgotten to post for awhile now. Not actually forgotten, but thought about it and then ran off to do something else. A couple of the things I wanted to post.

1) A couple days ago I realized that even though Jacob can't talk, he does have a say in what he wears. If he doesn't like the cute outfit I put together for him he lets me know by finding a way to pee through his diaper. This doesn't happen all the time, but the other day he peed through every diaper I put on him as if he hated each outfit I chose until it was time to take a bath and put on his sleeper.

2) Another pee related post (since the majority of my day is spent with diapers now). Jacob loves bath time!!!! I highly, highly, HIGHLY, recommend the bath tub we have for Jacob. I don't know the name for it, but it gives you the temp of the water and a zone for what baby finds comfortable. Ever since we found batteries for the tub to actually get the thermometer to work he has loved bath time. And to the pee... now that he loves it so much; he pees every time he takes a bath. It is great because we don't have to clean it up in the tub, but it is so funny to see him smile as it happens.

3) Jacob went to his first movie this weekend! We have a drive in theater close and met up with some friends (one couple and their little one that is a few weeks older than Jacob, and another couple that announced to us they are expecting!!!!). Jacob didn't care for the movie nearly as much as he loved looking at the moon, but he was so good.
A quick meal during the slow part of the movie. Nap for the very last part of the first movie. Mommy and Daddy wanted to do the same about this time.

I want to go back when Marmaduke plays there, and this time we'll take Scoot ;)

No comments: