I've been really lack with my posts lately. I just never realized how busy I would be staying at home. With him scooting around now and always wanting to play the only free-time I get is when he's napping.
The only problem is the only way that Jacob takes a good nap is if I'm holding or near him. We're working on the crib napping, but that means there are only 10 minute breaks between calming him down.
I have loved every second of it though, and hopefully we'll get into more of a routine and I can get back to updating regularly.
Tomorrow Jacob goes to daycare in the morning so that I can go take my last test for teaching and I'm thinking of keeping him in for the day so I can start packing for an upcoming trip and finish the laundry that has been building up.
I love how Jacob has playmates at day care and the interaction he gets there, but does it make me a bad mom to take a day off from being mom to get stuff done?
No comments:
Post a Comment