I've taken about a month off from blogging, but am finally getting back to it. In fact I've taken a month off a lot of things, and have spent 99% of my time with Jacob. I admit for the past several weeks I have become an over involved mom...and I've loved every minute of it to be honest.
I'm ready to enter the real world again.
Jacob is now 5 months and moving all over the place. He isn't crawling, but he scoots and rolls across the room to reach whatever toy he's focused on or to just explore. He doesn't see the point of staying on the soft, clean blanket that I lay out for him.
He also has his two bottom teeth. They aren't completely there yet, but have fully poked through the gums.
His personality is showing more and more every day and I can't wait to start sharing again, but first I need to find the charger for my camera battery. Really hope I can find it before Michael realizes I can't find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment