Friday, September 24, 2010

Trick or Treat

The other day I was driving through the back of our neighborhood and saw a house completely decked out in Halloween decor. Now we've never even come close to being in the running for yard of the month but more than a month early is just ridiculous.

I understand it is common practice to decorate for Christmas a month early, if not even a bit earlier, but it just doesn't seem the same for Halloween.

On that note though, more than a month early I am trying to figure out what Jacob's costume will be and we think we're set on an idea.

BAMM BAMM!

I'm trying to find this in an infant costume, or start finding pieces to create it. The best part is I got Michael to agree to as Barney.

Next step after costumes...figuring out what exactly we're getting dressed up for besides just passing out candy.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love the costume idea! Is Scoot going to dress up as Dino?