We went on a Sunday a couple minutes after they opened, and I think that was the smartest thing we could have done because as we were leaving the place was packed. Even the toddler room we were in was almost full to capacity and there were families lined up waiting to get in.
Jacob took only a couple minutes to get comfortable with the new place and then went straight into exploration mode.
Jacob patiently waiting for us to finish up in the big kid area and head up to the toddler room.
Getting comfortable with the new area and ready to go.
Jacob even made a new friend, even though he couldn't care less the little 10 month old boy just wanted to follow him around.
He even had his first "date" - of course there was parent supervision.
Mommy - I don't want to leave the truck yet.
What do you have in your ball pit? I think I want those!
No comments:
Post a Comment