Friday, February 4, 2011

New Do

I had high hopes to post pictures from Jacob's first snow fall today, but we didn't even get one snowflake. Just a ton of ice.
Instead I'm finally going to catch up on some other firsts.

He was such a good boy during his first haircut.
They said he could either sit in my lap or we could try one of the seats that look like cars. Since we had just gone to the Children's Museum and he loved the truck there I knew he'd be excited to sit in a car with steering wheel for him to play with.
Although he was completely serious while talking to the stylist, as soon as he got in the car his whole attitude changed to pure happiness. They even had a video of Elmo playing right in front of the car which was nice except it kept skipping. He'd hear Elmo's voice and watch intently until it froze up again and then he'd get distracted playing with the car until Elmo came back on.






I knew his hair was long but had no clue how long it was until she started pulling it up to make snips.

And the final outcome....

No comments: