Friday, February 19, 2010

33 Weeks - 49 days left

Last weekend was my first shower and so much fun. My mom went over the top and I can't wait to get her pictures from the event. It was great seeing all the family and I can't wait for Jacob to see all the gifts he was spoiled with.
When we got home we started putting stuff away and finally last night put the last pieces that we were able to bring home with us away. He will definitely be the best dressed as his closet already has more clothes than his daddy. However, I don't think he'll ever be able to match my closet :)
Definitely looking forward to napping and taking it easy this weekend. Michael may go golfing Saturday while I have a friend's baby shower to attend.
Oh, I also had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. This is the first appointment I went to without Michael since they're more frequent now and it is hard for him to get off work. I think my doctor either just takes a while to warm up to you, or likes patients that are closer to the end of the pregnancy more.
He came in to the exam room without leaving me in there to wait very long and was joking around with me about size, shortness of breath and our appointment schedule from here on out. At the next appointment in two weeks I get another ultrasound :) then one more 2-week appointment and after that the weekly appointments start and he could come at any time. Michael is going to the ultrasound appointment, but I already told him there is no need for him to come to the other appointments, but has to promise he will drop everything and race to the hospital if I call to say they're admitting me to labor and delivery.

* How far along?: 33 weeks
* Total weight gain: Not really liking this question anymore, I know it's normal, but it feels strange to gaining this much. 24lbs
* How big is baby?: Jacob weighs about as much as a pineapple - 4lbs. He's also anywhere from 17.5" to just under 19"
* Maternity clothes?: Yes, and now I have more due to my luggage visiting more cities than I did this past weekend.
* Sleep?: I definitely need some.
* Best moment this week?: Our time in Buffalo
* Movement?: He's still stubborn as can be, so nobody else can really feel him move, but a couple nights ago he did his popcorn immitation again and Michael got to feel the whole thing. It went on forever and was hilarious.
* Food cravings?: Comfort Foods
* Labor signs?: Braxton Hicks contractions, but not enough to be considered labor signs.
* Belly button in or out?: I think it will be flat by the end. Really hoping it doesn't pop out.
* What I'm looking forward to: Another ultrasound and I can't wait for him to start using his gifts!

No comments: