I was just finishing my lunch of spaghetti followed by a mini box of Frosted Flakes because the spaghetti wasn't enough when I realized this week is flying by. It got me really excited until I realized, flying by can't be true because it is only Tuesday, and I'll have to see if I still feel the same way by the end of tomorrow.
This week will fly by though. Tomorrow I have video stuff to work on for our big meeting which means time out of the office and I'm going to a play that night too. Thursday is just a normal day, but once you make it through Thursday, Friday is here! No real plans for the weekend, except it is the last weekend of football for many, many weeks thank goodness!
I even think I can say next week will fly by too. On Tuesday or Wednesday, probably Wednesday, our leasing rep will be in office which having visitors always adds to the day, then Thursday mid morning our district manager will be here. Mary only visits once a quarter, and I really enjoy her visits. Plus Thursday night is our Annual Meeting. It is very scaled back from the resort dinner and a show type meeting we had last year, but it is still just as nerve racking getting everything together and speaking in front of a room of people that are convinced the mall is going under. Here's hoping they start drinking more and get better attitudes before I have to stand infront of them all!
On top of getting ready for the meeting and our corporate visitors I'll be packing bit by bit throughout the week...actually, no point in lying, after the meeting on Thursday I'll race home to start packing for our flight on Friday to freezing Buffalo to see family, friends and for an amazing shower.
All of that to say that this month is going to fly by, which will then put us about one month to Jacob's arrival!
Ok, back to work to finish prep for the meeting and finally start adding to my "What I do" binder for everyone to use while I'm out of the office. Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment