For those of you who don't know (pretty much everyone) Michael and I have decided to expand our little family. We don't think Scoot is completely sold on the idea, but he'll warm up to it.
Through www.thebump.com I've learned that getting pregnant isn't quite as easy as they make it seem in the after school specials. There are people that have been trying for years and have spent boocoos of money for the chance of having a baby. We're ready for whatever comes our way, but I really, really, really hope this doesn't take too long.
This is the first month I've done a full cycle of charting my tempratures and how I feel each day. Hopefully it will up our chances!
Anyway, today is 3 days past ovulation and my imagination is doing a number on my body, or I'm having the start of some solid symptoms.
- Yesterday I couldn't stop eating. It's normal for me to snack multiple times throughout the day, but even I thought it was going a little far with all the trail mix I was consuming. I kept pestering Michael about when he'd be ready for dinner because I was so ready to eat again, but when we finally ate, I couldn't only finish half of it before getting nauseous. Michael thinks it was the chicken we got since it was frozen and not fresh; I think it was either my constant consumption yesterday or maybe a slight symptom.
- Today I woke up with some cramps in my side and so hungry again. I figured both were related to having gotten rid of most my dinner the night before. Now as lunch time approaches I still have the pain in my left side, have eatten my breakfast bar and milk, two handfuls of trail mix, still have room for lunch - and still have the pain in my side.
I don't want to get my hopes up, but I never get pains like these. Seven more days until I can even think about testing, but I really hope my body isn't just playing tricks on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment