Below is a survey I've seen on a lot of other pregnancy blogs. There isn't really much to report, but thought I'd start early. Once there is more to show I'll begin to add pictures with the weekly survey.
* How far along?: 4 weeks 6 days
* Total weight gain: Lost .6 pounds
* How big is baby?: Estimated about the size of an orange seed
* Maternity clothes?: No, but this morning I thought I looked bloated
* Sleep?: Bed time is getting earlier and sleeping well through the night
* Best moment this week?: The three positive pregnancy tests
* Movement?: Just getting cozy, too small for movement
* Food cravings?: Nope! However the smell of some foods absolutely disgusts me
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: Nothing yet. Except Michael ordered a beer at dinner one night and it looked delicous
* What I'm looking forward to: Telling our parents and finding out when my first doctor's appointment will be
* Milestone: We're pregnant!!!!!
1 comment:
can't wait for the pictures and to see how the weekly survey will change!!
Post a Comment