Thursday, July 23, 2009

Maybe a Little Crazy

I don't like things I can't plan. I do like knowing all details and having a grasp on when things will happen and how they will happen. No control is not my idea of fun. AT ALL!

DPO 1-3 I thought I felt little bits of symptoms. Then I realized that was nuts and the chances of becoming pregnat our first time really trying was slim. By day 4 I felt nothing and realized everything had been in my head.

Now we're at day 5 and I am so nauseous this morning. It could very possible be the fact I had a piece of cheese and banana chips for breakfast. Not my normal breakfast, but it sounded good at the time and I was out of milk at the office. An hour later and I still can't kick this feeling.

Even though I was still down on the whole being pregnant thing I put in the syptom while tracking my temp and the early pregnancy estimator finally showed up. I am at 44 points right now for my symptoms correlating with other pregnancy charts. I'm guessing that is out of 100 and I'm using it as a percent. For only 5 DPO I'm feeling pretty good about our chances now and really hoping this gross feeling is for something good.

Now back to waiting...

No comments: