Big Fat Positive!!!!!!
Today was my first day off to sit at home and relax. I have a few things on my to-do list, but seriously got almost nothing done today.
About the time Michael left I started deep clean the kitchen. By the time I had everything done but the dishes I was too tired to go any further. Not ready to sleep, but just no energy left. Then I couldn't stop eating. I started the morning with breakfast and by the afternoon I had a salad, ice cream bar and 3 pork empanadas. I was out of control!
Even though it was the middle of the day I decided to take an OPK, just to see what it said. 3 minutes later I had two dark lines.
I texted Michael that I was still on the "I'm not pregnant" kick, but that there seemed to be a good chance. Then I had to get out of the house and walk around instead of going crazy at the house.
At Michael's I saw cute baby things, but didn't want to get my hopes up, and also wanted to leave some fun for when I actually did get a plus. Then I was off to Bed Bath and Beyond to find some items to organize our pantry. For some reason I was burning up in the store. It was embarassing that I felt like I was sweating simply caring a basket around the store. I couldn't take it any more.
I ran home and took a test. It didn't look good, but as a couple minutes passed by a faint line began to show. I waited at the garage door for Michael to come home and excitedly showed him the faint line!!!!
We're pregnant!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow we're going to try for a darker line to make sure, but we've already planned how we're going to tell everyone. Can't wait!
No more waiting to find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment