1) Yesterday was my first day at work since finding out we are pregnant. It was impossible to think about work. Especially because all of a sudden the syptoms I've been analyzing for the past few weeks decided to stop for a while. When my nervousness finally got the best of me there would be some sort of syptom pop back up. As strange as it sounds... some discomfort comforts me because it lets me know there is still something going on.
2) I'm so excited to start telling people! This feeling is offset by my next random thought...but I'm still excited. We've come up with great ways to tell the family and I think each way we decided on really compliments their style. I've talked to both sides of my family since we found out and surprisingly it was fairly easy not to tell because I'm so excited about the big reveal. Timing on this is perfect also because we're going up to Buffalo to see my mom next weekend. It means a lot that I can tell her in person, and not have her suspect anything. Also, we can tell all parents within a week of eachother which makes me extremely happy!
3) I read about chemical pregnancies and the high probability of miscarriages today. This is all kind of freaking me out now. Once we hear a heart beat I will fell a lot better about it all. Also hearing a doctor say everything looks good will help. Right now we're only telling family and some close friends that I wouldn't mind knowing if something went wrong. I would probably need their support anyways. Our prayers were answered for getting pregnant so now we just need to get this baby to stick.
4) I believe my uterus is growing. Last night like clock work I had to pee almost every couple hours. There were no interruptions in my sleep, but the same pattern is starting again today. I've been drinking a lot of water, but I don't think any more than normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment