Friday, August 21, 2009

8 Weeks

* How far along?: 8 weeks
* Total weight gain: Lost .6 pounds - even though I've been eatting nonstop to keep my stomach happy.
* How big is baby?: About the size of a raspberry
* Maternity clothes?: No, the only pair of pants feeling a little tight are my black linen ones
* Sleep?: Go to bed early but wake up for a couple hours at least each night
* Best moment this week?: Doctors visit - and finding out we get an ultrasound soon
* Movement?: Too early
* Food cravings?: Red meat
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: Being able to eat what I want without my stomach disagreeing with me
* What I'm looking forward to: The sonogram (a little over a week) and starting classes on Tuesday
* Milestone: First appointment done

No comments: