Friday, August 28, 2009

9 Weeks

* How far along?: 9 weeks
* Total weight gain: Lost 1 pound - M/S has really done a number on me this week
* How big is baby?: The size of a medium green olive
* Maternity clothes?: No, the only pair of pants feeling a little tight are my black linen ones
* Sleep?: I actually stayed up til midnight last night!
* Best moment this week?: Not baby related at all...starting class this week was great.
* Movement?: Too early
* Food cravings?: Very random. A couple days ago it was candy corn and grapes
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: Feeling healthy
* What I'm looking forward to: The end of the first trimester and our seeing our little one on Monday morning
* Milestone: I was able to make dinner yesterday

No comments: