It's 1PM and I'm ready for bed. There are still several more hours until I can even think about packing up for the day and heading home, but all my body wants to do is curl up in a ball under my desk and take a nap.
I'm not even a nap person!
For the past week I've had a sleepy feeling, but not enough to actually want to sleep, just enough to make me yawn every 10 minutes or so. This is the first time I actually feel like I could lay my head down and easily fall asleep.
Also, I know it is a bit early to be jumping into larger pants, but after I eat it is so uncomfortable to keep my pants buttoned. Luckily my shirt is long today and I can undo the top snap without anyone being any wiser. Just have to hope the fire alarm doesn't go off or something where I have to jump up quickly. This bloat is just horrible, but in an hour it will be back down to normal size.
Now back to work even though I just want a blanket and pillow right now.
I'm not even a nap person!
For the past week I've had a sleepy feeling, but not enough to actually want to sleep, just enough to make me yawn every 10 minutes or so. This is the first time I actually feel like I could lay my head down and easily fall asleep.
Also, I know it is a bit early to be jumping into larger pants, but after I eat it is so uncomfortable to keep my pants buttoned. Luckily my shirt is long today and I can undo the top snap without anyone being any wiser. Just have to hope the fire alarm doesn't go off or something where I have to jump up quickly. This bloat is just horrible, but in an hour it will be back down to normal size.
Now back to work even though I just want a blanket and pillow right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment