Sunday, August 2, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

It has been a whirlwind of a weekend!
Friday we made the announcement to dad, Cheryl, and Michael's parents. They guessed the news before we even had a chance to tell them because we called them all together and I was only drinking water as we waited for a table. I tried throwing them off by ordering a beer, but it became obvious I wasn't really drinking it.
When we finally got our table we gave everyone shirts with the same picture of the four of them from the shirts at the wedding with "First we were friends" on the front and on the back it said "Now we're grandparents!" with a picture of a baby.
Everyone was excited by the news, so even though they knew before we told them, it was still nice to get it out there.
The best part was seeing everyone's reaction, so I'm even more excited that I get to tell mom and Charlie in person too.

In other news I'm losing a lot of my fears also. Maybe Michael telling me to think positive has finally gotten to me. We're safely to the second month!!

No comments: