After moving back a week, we're finally at 10 weeks.
The past week has been a little crazy. On Tuesday we had a little scare that everything wasn't going to turn out well. After an emergency doctor's appointment and ultrasound, we were relieved to hear that everything is fine, and the baby is growing just perfectly. I'll make sure to post that ultrasound picture later, because you can actually see arms and legs in it...or at least in my mind you can.
Anyway...the 10 week check in.
* How far along?: 10 weeks and few days
* Total weight gain: Still down 2 pounds, but think I'll start gaining little by little soon.
* How big is baby?: The books say the size of a prune, but I'm going with Walnut (sounds better)
* Maternity clothes?: Nope, everything still fits fine
* Sleep?: With class and work I'm more than exhausted all the time
* Best moment this week?: Knowing that everything is fine
* Movement?: Too early
* Food cravings?: Changes every hour
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: Nothing really
* What I'm looking forward to: 12 week appointment and ultrasound...you should be able to see a face then!
* Milestone: Making it through the week without going crazy
No comments:
Post a Comment