Yesterday evening I made a stop to the grocery store because my hunger is starting to increase and the snack machine probably does not have the best calories in it.
1) I actually went to the grocery store and bought tons of good stuff and didn't spend a ton. I kept it close to $25!
2) There were no sweets in my basket!
Michael laughed when I came home with yet another bag of grapes since we ended up trowing out a whole bag just last week, but I promised this one would be eaten. Then there were apples, oranges, carrots, mushrooms and cheese cubes to round out the snacks.
This morning because I was running late I didn't get to lay in bed and eat my normal bowl of Fruity Pebbles while watching the Today show, so I took one of my snacks out and had apple slices and peanut butter for breakfast.
Absolutely amazing!
Now it's time to get started on the chocolate milk I got. I have to add some sugar somewhere :)
1 comment:
so healthy! very proud of you ;)
Post a Comment