Friday, September 18, 2009

11 Weeks!

Not a very eventful week...thankfully. By the end of the week my nauseousness seemed to finally go down, so I'm excited about that and hoping it stays that way. Poor Michael spent time cooking a great dinner this week, grilling chicken and making great sides and everything, but when it came time to eat all I could handle was rice and butter.
I'm starting to get my weight back though and am almost back to even. I know it is for a good cause, but it is very difficult to get excited about gaining weight and the fact that my pants don't fit comfortably.

* How far along?: 11 Weeks
* Total weight gain: Almost back to the weight I started at
* How big is baby?: The size of a lime...which sounds huge considering last week was a walnut
* Maternity clothes?: Using the belly band so I can keep my pants unbuttoned. May go look at some pants soon.
* Sleep?: With class and work I'm more than exhausted all the time (Same as last week)
* Best moment this week?: Not baby related - I gave my first lesson in class and aced it!
* Movement?: Too early
* Food cravings?: Anything that is not chicken, except fried chicken tenders, still love those
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: Nothing really
* What I'm looking forward to: The very relaxing weekend Michael and I have planned
* Milestone: I know it isn't "bump" yet, but I can definitely see a little pouch in my stomach that I can't suck in.

No comments: