Friday, September 25, 2009

12 Weeks!

This is the last week of the trimester, and I'm already feeling so much better! I don't want to sleep all the time, most foods don't disgust me anymore, my appetite is back. It is all just so much better!
The only hassle now is finding some pants to fit. I honestly hadn't had too much of a bloat up to this point and all of a sudden this week my stomach just kept expanding. First my pants were a little uncomfortable, so I went two days with maternity pants. Then yesterday I tried to fit in some looser dress pants and ended up not even being able to button them because it felt so strained. That's why I figured the perfect Friday field trip for a pregnant co-worker and I would be to visit some resale shops this afternoon to see what we can find.
As for belly pictures, there isn't really much of anything noticeable, but I will start taking and posting with these surveys. Just not this week, because I woke up late this morning and completely forgot.

* How far along?: 12 Weeks!
* Total weight gain: I am now even. No weight gained and none lost.
* How big is baby?: The size of a plum. They say about 2 inches, but we'll know for sure on Tuesday when we go in for the next ultrasound.
* Maternity clothes?: My jeans still fit great, but making the switch to maternity for all other pants.
* Sleep?: Don't need nearly as much :)
* Best moment this week?: Today I guess, because the weekend starts tomorrow and that makes me happy.
* Movement?: Too early
* Food cravings?: No real cravings, just really loving all sorts of veggies
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: When we go to a sports bar the beer looks really good, but water is ok.
* What I'm looking forward to: The next appointment on Tuesday afternoon so we can see our little one again.
* Milestone: Making it through the week. Does that count?

No comments: