Saturday, December 4, 2010

Starting to look a lot like Christmas

Today Michael went to pick up our new entertainment center from the warehouse with a very helpful friend. While they waited in line to load everything up I stayed home and watched Jacob and our friend's daughter (who is in love with Baby Jacob).

He started the morning wondering why this crazy girl wanted to hold him so much


Then he taught her how to play with the activity table


Once the guys got home, the furniture was mostly set up and naps were attempted we all went out to the Christmas Tree farm. Although we didn't get a tree during this visit Jacob loved being out there. He smiled pretty much from the time we entered the area until we left.

Feeling his first Christmas tree.


Then he did a great job posing in front of the trees - so adorable




Spreading holiday cheer to friends


And after a long day he still smiled and posed as we sat him with various Christmas cut-out characters.


I wish I hadn't cut the head off of Tigger on this one




No comments: