Sunday, December 12, 2010

Teething Update

Our little guy was back to his normal self this morning and closely watched Michael and I finally set up all the Christmas decorations while playing in pack and play. We checked out the one tooth we've been watching and with it all the way out now was hoping that this round of teething pain was done.

While changing him a bit ago he was yelling at the toy in his hand and I noticed white beginning to emerge in three other spots up top. Our poor boy was miserable because he's not just handling one or two teeth...he has four upper teeth coming in at once.

I feel horrible for him and am in shock that our baby will have 6 teeth soon.

1 comment:

Judi Mohn Griggs said...

I was just getting used to you being a better blogger -- and now you're kicking my butt in photography too. Can't complain, I love the subject matter!