Thursday, October 13, 2011

Goldfish - Chocolate Chip

I was going to have a picture of my new favorite snack, but am now a little disappointed that I can't find a picture online anywhere, even on the the Pepperidge Farm web site. This makes me scared that they're going to disappear.

Earlier this week Jacob and I had an extremely long, but fun trip to the grocery store where we stocked up on all sorts of snacks. I got Cheez-Its for me and picked up some extreme cheddar and chocolate chip goldfish for Jacob. I knew the chocolate chip sounded good and couldn't wait very long after our trip to try them out together. They taste just like chocolate chip cookies, without the ooey gooey chocolate chips, more like the 100 calorie snack pack version of the cookie, but less flat.

Anyway, I've confiscated these as mine and take them in my lunch to school. However, now that I can't find them online I'm thinking I need to go to the store and buy them out.

No comments: