Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bipolar Sweetheart

Yesterday Jacob took a 20 minute nap and we definitely felt the affects of that this evening. He cried and yelled and pretty much just threw fits for everything possible from the time he got home through after dinner. It was unbearable. Then Michael brought the bubbles out and not only did Jacob like poking them, but he thought watching Scoot snap at them was the greatest. Followed by playing tug a war and chasing Scoot. Lastly Jacob found a new game to play.

Seriously, I jokingly asked Scoot and Jacob if they wanted a pet fish (there's no possible way that I want a pet fish to take care of) and Jacob climbed into his plastic toy box. I have some great shots that I may post tomorrow, but this video is so cute. I can't figure out how to turn it, so just tilt your head - it's not that long you won't get a sore neck or anything.

*Note* You can't really tell, but when it looks like he's blowing me a kiss through his new aquarium, it's actually a raspberry.


No comments: