Friday, October 9, 2009

14 Weeks

Not too much this week. Just a normal week...

* How far along?: 14 Weeks (Officialy in the 2nd Trimester by every system out there!)
* Total weight gain: 0.8 pounds
* How big is baby?: The size of a lemon. About 3 inches in length.
* Maternity clothes?: Even my jeans are a bit tight now. I've found a few maternity pants I love and am excited to shop for some this weekend.
* Sleep?: Good, except the past couple days I've gone back to waking up for hours at a time in the middle of the night.
* Best moment this week?: We got our test results back from the NT scan. All looks good :)
* Movement?: Yesterday I felt something in my lower abdomen, it didn't seem like gas, but it still could be.
* Food cravings?: Anything with cheese, and tacos sound really good right now
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: Nothing really, but I have a feeling I'm going to miss beer again on Sunday.
* What I'm looking forward to: Actually feeling movement, and the day when Michael can feel it too.
* Milestone: Nothing much this week.

No comments: