Friday, October 2, 2009

A Very Exciting 13 Weeks

I feel like a ton has happened this week, and it is very evident by the fact I was completely burnt out on Thursday. Normally I can make it to Friday, but this week I was so tired by the time I woke up on Thursday that I had trouble making it through the day.
The best part of the week was the ultrasound that I've been looking forward to for the past few weeks and seeing our little one move around a bit. This with the fact there is more of a baby shape now than peanut makes it all seem so real.
I thought I had a belly, but Michael said there really isn't anything and I still don't look pregnant. So for that I'm not doing a picture this week. It really hasn't changed from last week. In fact it must be mostly bloat because this morning it was pretty flat and then when I finished with breakfast it was rounded out again.

* How far along?: 13 Weeks
* Total weight gain: I hate the way they weigh at the doctor's office. If you go by them then I'm up 5 pounds, but if you go by normal weighing at home, I'm up 0.5 pounds. I'm going to have to start wearing lighter outfits to the doctor's office and asking to empty my bladder before the weigh in from now on.
* How big is baby?: The size of a peach! At the ultrasound the measurement was about 2.5"this week should add another 0.5"
* Maternity clothes?: My jeans still fit great, but making the switch to maternity for all other pants. (Same as last week)
* Sleep?: I find it almost impossible to stay up til 10.
* Best moment this week?: The ultrasound!
* Movement?: Too early - but soon I'll start feeling something
* Food cravings?: Pizza, Mac n' Cheese, and Develed Eggs
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: My energy and ability to go without sleep
* What I'm looking forward to: Greek Fest tomorrow!!!! Hopefully it doesn't rain.
* Milestone: I got my flu shot, which is good because someone at work has the flu.

No comments: