Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Giggly Tuesday

Yesterday evening I could not stop laughing. I seriously scared the people in my class into thinking I was a drunk pregnant woman because I wasn't the quiet, reserved person in class; instead I was the one making jokes with everyone and constantly laughing at the wrong times.
There really wasn't any reason. Last week I lost my debit card which through the week I learned how dependent I am on it. By Tuesday afternoon it still had not arrived, and I left the check I was going to cash in my office so there was nothing funny before class besides trying to find a cheap meal with the few one's I had in my purse.
Then as people started getting to class I joked around with everyone a bit more than normal. By the time we started our first group project I thought I was back to normal and even volunteered to be the presenter. All went fine until I read that one of our group members wanted to bring a violin to our make believe planet. I felt horrible, because before I could even say what he was going to bring I just started laughing in front of everyone. Of course we had several group projects in class last night and each one provided another reason to laugh.

Not sure if that is due to the hormones or just being exhausted, but I had so much fun and am glad it helped me get to know my classmates.

In other random thoughts: This morning on my forever long commute I realized that this Friday will be 15 weeks. Which means in 5 weeks it will be 20 weeks, which is half way. Wow! Maybe it is going by a lot faster than I thought.

No comments: