My crazy holiday hours have officially started, so my days on and off at work are completely mixed up and I forgot to post on Friday. I'll get back on schedule.
Work has kind of consumed my life and thoughts lately because we have three fairly large events back to back and then a few more right after, that I haven't even gotten to planning yet.
The weekend was good and we went to A Night in the Pumpkin Patch where you get to see all sorts of exotic animals, it was still amazing, but because of the flu going around we weren't allowed to go in and touch the animals. The other neat part of going the second year is that a lot of the babies I fell in love with last year were all grown up this year.
Ok, survey time!
* How far along?: 16 Weeks and a few days
* Total weight gain: About 1.5 pounds.
* How big is baby?: The size of an avocado (4.6" and about 3.5 oz)
* Maternity clothes?: I like that maternity shirts actually give me kind of a pregnant look instead of a beer gut look. Pants are always maternity and I go back and forth in tops right now.
* Sleep?: Not so great the past couple nights. I have a headache that has the ability to wake me up in the middle of the night.
* Best moment this week?: I had a three day weekend!
* Movement?: Still very unsure
* Food cravings?: Bold flavors
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: Going out with friends for a drink
* What I'm looking forward to: I have a ton of questions for my dr appt tomorrow. Including travel issues since I have two trips this winter/early spring
* Milestone: I don't worry nearly as much about whether or not everything is ok...that's impressive for me!
1 comment:
Probably a good idea to stay away from those exotic animals for the next few months... Scoot and the baby would both appreciate it! Talk to you after your appointment topmorrow. Can't wait for the latest!!!!
Post a Comment