Not a lot going on this week. Work is getting crazy busy and this weekend starts the first of about a month of working the weekends. I'm not loving the planning part of it, but I do still love event days and like having a strange day off during the week. So, it all works out!
In other strange things pregnancy does to you... I've always had strong nails, but with the pregnancy it is amazing how quickly they grow and their strength. My gosh!
Tomorrow I'll post a bump picture. The dress I wore yesterday was perfect for the picture, but by the time I got home around 10 last night, all I wanted to do was go to bed and once again completely forgot the picture.
* How far along?: 15 Weeks
* Total weight gain: 0.8 pounds (Same as last week.)
* How big is baby?: The size of a navel orange. About 4 inches and 2.5oz. Now the growing really starts!
* Maternity clothes?: Definitely all maternity pants. I wore a pair of slacks the other day with a bella band and it was so freaking uncomfortable. Maternity tops are super comfy so I still wear them every now and then already.
* Sleep?: Really good.
* Best moment this week?: Last week I lost my debit card and this week they sent me a new one. Extremely happy to have my card back!
* Movement?: I don't think so, and Michael talked me out of getting a doppler to make sure everything is alright.
* Food cravings?: Bold flavors
* Labor signs?: None for a long time
* Belly button in or out?: Innie
* What I miss: I kind of want some sushi, but I think I can indulge since the majority of what I get is cooked anyway, so this is nothing a California Roll can't solve.
* What I'm looking forward to: Now I'm looking forward to the California Roll :) Also, the dr appt in about a week so I can get my list of questions answered and confirm all is good. Oh!!!! And I'm looking forward to Italian Fest this weekend, it sounds so yummy!
* Milestone: NONE of my pants fit now. I guess that's a milestone.
No comments:
Post a Comment